-
December 17th, 2005, 05:00 AM
#1
Inactive Member
Well, I'll be.
There's hope for everyone who has relatives who say they'll never buy you something from AG.
So, last week my mom asked me to give her a few Christmas ideas because she had no idea what to get me for Christmas. She wanted some "bigger" ideas, so despite the fact that she's repeatedly told me no American Girl, that she was "done" buying me AG stuff (I'm 21 and she bought AG things for me from the ages of 8-12), etc., I decided to send her an AG wishlist with the On the Go outfit, Josefina, and AGT21 (Ria's pics of her Hermione made me fall for her). I also sent her a wishlist from Urban Outfitters and Dooney and Bourke, and told her to pick one.
Anyways, tonight, she accidentally let it slip that UPS dropped off a Christmas package for her at my aunt's house that she had to go pick up. "UPS" was a major "red flag" to me! Curiosity got the best of me. I shouldn't have done this, but I went to the AG site and clicked on "my account" and used her email address and the password she uses for everything (I'm a hoooribble daughter!) [img]redface.gif[/img] and... to my shock and awe.... there was a recent order #!!! I could NOT believe it. Don't worry, I absolutely would NOT peek at the order number to see what it is she ordered because I don't want to ruin the surprise. (I already feel sort of guilty for looking to see if she even ordered anything) But... I can't believe it, and still can't! [img]rolleyes.gif[/img] now I just wonder what it is that she ordered...hmmmmmm... it will be fun to guess this week! [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Sorry, just had to share my excitement. You never know, there is hope for those stubborn "no-more AG" relatives!!!
editing to add that I gave her the $10 off code... my mom does love a coupon/sale!
also adding that I'm extra-glad I got my mom a really awesome present this year for Christmas that she's going to be very surprised with...hehe... oooh, this shall be a fun Christmas!
<font color="#051E50" size="1">[ December 17, 2005 01:07 AM: Message edited by: * amanda ]</font>
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks